Security and Safety Require A Proactive Partner – Keeping businesses, schools, and organizations safe and secure starts by being proactive. Over the years, you have invested a lot of time and money to mitigate risk in creating safe and secure environments for your employees and students.
But how do you know if the security systems are working as designed and promised? At CGL Electronic Security, we believe you need a proactive partner to ensure your electronic security systems are working as designed and promised.
Related Reading: Security Integrators Have A Responsibility To Educate Clients
As a security integrator, we have a ton of valuable resources at our fingertips. We may not know everything about every product – our job is to pull resources together and present them to clients based on previous assessments and discussions. A sales pitch isn’t necessary if you truly understand your client’s needs, and the more the client understands the options available, the better the outcomes.
Security and Safety Require A Proactive Partner
So, what are the requirements of being a proactive partner?
- Having a team of professionally trained, certified, licensed, and knowledgeable account managers, project managers, technicians, and support service associates.
- Service vehicles that are more like mobile warehouses to ensure a swift and effective resolution to keep your security systems operating as designed.
- System Health Monitoring that recognizes a problem before it becomes critical.
- Preventative maintenance programs tailored to meet the needs of each client.
- Dedicated account managers who understand your security needs, know your security systems and are committed to helping you meet your safety and security objectives.
- A commitment to educating clients and employees to ensure they understand system capabilities and emerging technologies.
- Expertise in IT, network, and cybersecurity protocols to mitigate risk to a client’s security operations and data from outside and internal threats.
- The ability to provide electronic security services on a local, regional, national, or global basis to support a client’s security needs 24/7, 365 days a year.
- Flexibility in providing on-prem, hosted services, or a hybrid of services to meet the access control, video surveillance, or intrusion detection needs of a client.
- Situation awareness of geographical events, emergencies, or disasters that could negatively impact a client’s security operations, along with the ability to provide just-in-time services based on possible threats.
The CGL Electronic Security team takes the time to understand our client safety and security objectives, so we can be proactive in providing the highest level of electronic security system services. To learn more, visit the CGL website or contact me at email@example.com.
Mike McGuirk, Vice President of Sales, CGL Electronic Security