Responsible for making regular and effective calls on end-users, general contractors, electrical contractors, engineers, design firms, and architects to meet and exceed upwards of $2,000,000 annual revenue quota, and acceptable gross margin sales objective. The Senior Account Executive (SAE) is responsible for not only maintaining all existing account duties but also identifying and establishing new business applications and opportunities with assigned customers. To be the customer’s single point of contact for all integrated security solutions and support in a fast-paced, multi-task environment.
Examples Of Work Performed
- Network with existing clients to acquire bona fide referrals leading to new business opportunities within sales territory.
- Market to enterprise-level companies (qualifying for Fortune 1000) and institutions by identifying and establishing new business relationships.
- Responsible for preparing detailed, accurate, and literate proposal packages, including defining the scope of work and responsibilities for each proposal and defining accurate device counts and pricing.
- Work closely with Sales Estimators and clients to “care for and cultivate” existing accounts, including building and maintaining customer relationships, assisting in resolving problems (billing issues, service problems, etc.).
- Network and develop a database of key contacts within the industry, including general contractors, electrical contractors, architects and engineers, design firms, and security consultants to develop new opportunities to sell integration and maintenance contracts.
- Assist in the coordination of job installations with the project manager(s), security consultants, architects, general contractors, and electrical engineers, including attending project kick-off meetings, if required.
- Overcome technical and business objections from prospective customers.
- Prepare grammatically correct written correspondence.
- Report and forecast monthly sales, utilizing Tigerpaw.
- Make comprehensive customer presentations at the executive level (utilizing PowerPoint, etc.).
- Update Tigerpaw customer database, i.e., product type, competitor information, etc.
- Work with vendors to obtain custom or special pricing for a specific project(s).
- 5+ years experience selling enterprise-level security, IT, or Telecommunications solutions.
- Self-motivated, results-oriented, and aggressive “rainmaker” sales personality that truly enjoys the thrill of closing new business.
- Consistently among top 20% of all sales representatives in past positions.
- Previous experience selling to a business decision-making influence that includes CEO’s, CFO’s, CTO’s, IT Directors, and top facilities and security management.
- Solid job stability with average job tenure of 3 years or more.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent industry and sales experience.
Job Category: Sales & Acccount Management
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Westwood Massachusetts