D licensed Security Technician “Team Leader”
We are looking for motivated security professionals to join CGL’s growing team as a Licensed Technician “Team Leader” and experience what the difference of our “family business with a corporate structure” can provide to further personal and professional development. We are looking for team members to contribute to and deliver our mission to provide “consistently deliver customer service excellence”. Work alongside the finest team of highly skilled and industry-certified professionals who are encouraged to drive change and think outside of the box. As a team member, you will receive competitive benefits, industry training, and certifications on today’s leading security products.
The primary function of a D licensed Security Technician who we passionately refer to as a Team Leader, configures, installs, and programs security and security-related integrated systems. Typical duties and responsibilities: Install, diagnose and repair various access control, video surveillance, and alarm intrusion systems. Install, cable, repair, and maintain security systems; perform regular maintenance to prevent breakdowns; diagnose problems with network computerized systems and determine the course of action and perform the repair.
Examples Of Work Performed
- Installation of access control systems from start to finish, including but not limited to Software House, Genetec, S2 Systems, Openpath, DSC system, and Honeywell.
- Installation and service of various video surveillance solutions including Genetec, Exacq, Milestone, American Dynamics, etc.
- Hardware device installations including readers, electric locking hardware, exit devices, power supplies, pipe/wire, etc.
- Perform IP network configuration for video surveillance and access control systems
- Maintain certifications for camera and access control systems
- Proven ability to interact with all levels and departments including corporate project stakeholders, associated design disciplines, and construction/system integration contractors.
- Strong oral/written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be responsible, self-motivated, self-starter, personable, and well-organized.
- Superior customer service skills to deal with both internal and external customers.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Must be able to effectively handle stressful situations.
- Must be able to read and effectively interpret general construction project documentation.
- Must be able to lead others on the team & train apprentice levels technicians.
- The associate is required to stand, walk, climb, sit and use hands and fingers.
- Reaching, grasping, and carrying activities are also required.
- Although most work is performed inside, occasional outside activities are subject to seasonal temperature fluctuations.
- Valid and current driver’s license.
Required Experience and Education:
- 3+ years experience
- Manufacturer certifications such as Software House, Genetec, and Milestone are desirable.
- Requires Massachusetts D License
- Requires ability to pass CORI check and obtain MA certificate of clearance
- Rhode Island low voltage license is a plus
- Local travel is required, primarily within the Greater Boston metropolitan region but may include other areas within Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and New Hampshire.
Submit your resume to Todd Hammond | Director of Field Operations | Safety Officer at email@example.com